Monday, October 11, 2010

Better late than never

Bismillah.

O son, you may find it hard to believe, but I have just purchased my first proper hadith book! Yes, at this age! Am late! Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah. But believe me, it is worth the petition, the wait, the struggle and the tears...especially with the ijazah from Shaykh Sayyid Salman Al Hussaini An Nadwi, InshaAllah.

No doubt, it is an amanah from Allah and the muhaddith has asked us to work hard in studying hadith and reviving sunnah. So I am inspired to devote my time to some serious reading, InshaAllah.

And guess what? Shaykh autographed my first hadith book! He wrote: Wa Qul, Rabbi zidni ilma. So I say Rabbi zidni ilma. O Allah, increase me in knowledge.

 
O Allah, make us listen, obey and love those who love You
and Your beloved messenger, Rasulullah s.a.w


No comments:

Post a Comment