Monday, November 22, 2010

Rosy greetings


Bismillah.

Salam from the northernmost province of Thailand. Sawadee Kap!

Alhamdulillah, It is He who creates us differently and the different languages so we may engage one another. But the language spoken by flowers is universal no doubt, regardless how people choose to listen to them.

Thai Airways, as some of you may know, gives away orchid corsage to each of its passenger. But from my observation almost all of the male passengers left them on the plane. Most women took them but very few actually felt proud enough to pin it on their chest. Still the airlines spends so much money and give away orchid corsages, letting the flowers speak anyway. But how people react to their unspoken words are really not the business of the flowers. They know better than Jack Canfield who wrote 'What others think about you is none of your business.' I picked that up from one of his best sellers 'How to get from where you are to where you want to be'.

At this moment I know where I want to be. I want to connect with you, so I didn't mind paying a premium for this internet connection. Moreover, I wasn't expecting to be greeted by this lovely white rose which was a pleasant surprise, something I wanted to share with you, albeit virtually.

Warm regards from:
Dusit Island Resort
Chiang Rai
A musafir's travelogue - Day 1

1 comment:

  1. Subhanallah! Greetings from your readers - we miss you Ezza, we hope and pray the trip brings you closer to Allah swt.

    Your posts are much valued, I hope you have a blessed week! Ameen, ameen.

    R x

    ReplyDelete