Saturday, December 18, 2010

Colors of life

Bismillah.

Purple simply took my breath away. I was at Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC) today. Oh... we were welcomed by beautiful hues of purple. This color between red and blue represents nobility, royalty and spirituality. I don't know how to describe it but purple made my day! Subhanallah, it is He who creates colors. "People cannot create a new color. All colors that we produce are derived from colors in nature. But Allah, Who creates from nothing, created all colors that complete every thing in the world. One of the names of Almighty Allah is the Al-Musawwa (The Shaper)."
- Harun Yahya

O people, do come visit KL. I love this place. Shaykh Hisham Kabbani said we must love our country. Love of country is from faith.

Anyways, it's end of the solar year, everybody seems to be in a happy mood and I was definitely happy to be at Kinokuniya bookstore today. I found a gem - Sufi Sage of Arabia - Imam Abdallah ibn Alawi al-Haddad, by one of my fave publishers, Fons Vitae. The other favorite publisher is of course Al-Baz who specializes in Shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani's works. Did I tell you the owner of that publishing house wrote to me yesterday! He's happy that we're  sharing plenty of excerpts from 'The Sublime Revelation'. MashaAllah, how kind!

I had also picked up a couple of magazines - InStyle, Conde Nast Traveller and O - The Oprah Mag.

Oprah asks 'What's your next chapter?' I think the next chapter will be all fine, bi-iznillah. This year will be a happy year bi-iznilah, I could feel the positive vibes already.

Oh... I absolutely love the holiday ads in the mags. One jeweler says 'Remember you only get married for the first time once.' Of course!

Gap asks 'What do you want this holiday?' One lady says, 'a little shine and a lot of faith'. One lad says, 'less naughty, more nice'. 

So what do you want this holiday?
What do I want this holiday?
I want something and someone inspiring.
That is an iPad and a gentleman : D

Wish you a colorful and a happy holiday : )
E

No comments:

Post a Comment