Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fragrance of Tarim reaches Malaysia again

Bismillah.

Saying his name alone soothes one's heart,
my heart for sure.
Shaykh Al-Habib Umar bin Muhammad bin Salim bin Hafeez
One fragrant soul from a holy land - Yemen.
I have only started noticing his presence last two years.
Where have I been? Ya Allah. Yet I feel like I have got love and attraction towards him more than anyone else! Forgive me for saying that, but I am one poor needy lover.

Alhamdulillahil lazi hada na li haza
wama kunna linah tadiya
lau la an hada nallah
Praise belongs to God who guided us to this;
we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us!

I will be sharing with you whatever little lesson I could pick up from the majlis tonight InshaAllah. And I shall carry you to the majlis with me InshaAllah. Yes you, regular visitors to Lisan al-Din, friends in faith. Your names shall perch quietly on the branches of my heart. InshaAllah.

Yours,
Ezza

p/s
You know about ten years ago someone told me about a contemporary scholar who dreamed of being at a majlis of Rasulullah s.a.w. In the dream, he stood at the door like he was acting as a guard in charge of the entrance to the majlis and people's shoes. On hearing that I prayed Allah would be generous to make me a secretary to such holy majlis, I would write whatever needs to be recorded, I would volunteer to be secretary, just let me be, as long as I am associated with the esteemed gathering. Subhanallah. Allahumma salli ala Sayyidina Muhammad.
O son, what do we have to offer other than a heart that is capable of loving all whom He loves?

2 comments:

  1. salam ezza....for your info....


    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/note.php?note_id=498231412765&id=1163801308

    salam....
    kak mas

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear ezza....

    majlis ilmu with hubabah nur.....

    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?fbid=1780150941253&set=at.1324694795134.2048503.1163801308.1521382090

    love kak mas

    ReplyDelete