Sunday, January 30, 2011

The gift of time

Bismillah.

O son, you might notice that I have been lagging in my posting. I now realize the value of spare time when I wasn't as busy before as I am now. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.

I am presently in my hometown Penang - a UNESCO's  World Heritage City. It's a lovely island - a must visit. As I get busy promoting my trade, I realize I am aging as I get tired easily. It's been very hectic but Alhamdulillah signs are abound that Allah may grant success in this effort I am putting in InshaAllah.

It's been wonderful to be surrounded by so many pleasant people during this trip, to reconnect with old friends and meet new acquaintances. 

I gotta run now but before I go I thought I share with you a pretty scarf a childhood friend gave me today. She had bought it in Makkah. Alhamdulillah for all His wonderful gifts! And most importantly the gift of time.

Hope to present you with a more valuable entry soon InshaAllah. Please remember me in your du'a. Jazakumullahhu khairan kathira for letting me be myself and speak my heart openly. And for tolerating a light posting such as this one.



Beautiful scarf from Makkatul Mukarramah


No comments:

Post a Comment