Friday, December 2, 2011

Prophetic healing potion | The essence of salawat



Bismillah.

One who joined the rank of the heedless, who got distracted by the outside noise, whose heart became rustic and restless now needs a qulub hayya' balm,   a healing potion that could make her/him have a living heart again - qulub hayya' [a term borrowed from Shaykh Hamza Yusof]

One who is sick who frantically looks around for cure will soon realize that the cure resides under this one unique green dome, underneath which resides an eternal source for healing. Remembering the soul underneath it, is all it takes. He is the gatekeeper to the Essence, hence believers and his followers seek all there is to seek for, through mawlid and salawat for him, Rasulullah s.a.w.

The potion as the sick one will also realize, comes in different degrees of concentration like Eau de Parfum or Eau de Cologne, if you will. One uniquely fragrant essence came into my sphere and I will let it permeate here for the sake of asking you for a return favor, if I may, that you please make a special du'a for this faqir who is in need of healing.

Ironically but Al Hamdu lillah wa shukru lillah,  this Salawat Zaatiyah was the potion hidden behind the pains, heartache and humiliation that He had decreed for me recently. But it was all worth it! Here it is bismillah.


اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى الذَّاتِ الْمُحَمَّدِيَّةِ 
 اللَّطِيفَةِ الأَحَدِيَّةِ شَمْسِ سَمَاءِ الأَسْرَارِ وَمَظْهَرِ الأَنْوَارِ 
 وَمَرْكَزِ مَدَارِ الْجَلاَلِ وَقُطْبِ فَلَكِ الْجَمَال
اللَّهُمَّ بِسِرِّهِ لَدَيْكَ 
 وَبِسَيْرِهِ إِلَيْكَ أمِّنْ خَوْفِي 
 وَأقِلْ عَثْرَتِي 
 وَأذْهِبْ حُزْنِي 
 وَحِرْصِي وَكُنْ لِي وَخُذْنِي إِلَيْكَ مِنِّي 
 وَارْزُقْنِيَ الفَنَاءَ عَنِّي 
 وَلاَ تَجْعَلْنِي مَفْتُوناً بِنَفْسِي 
 مَحْجُوباً بِحِسِّي 
 وَاكْشِفْ لِي عَنْ كُلِّ سِرٍّ مَكْتُومٍ
 يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّومُ


Allahumma salli 'alaz zaatil Muhammadiya
al latifatil ahadiyya shamsi sama'il asrar wa mazharil anwar
wa markazi madaril jalal wa qutbi falakil jamal
Allahumma bisirrihi ladayka
wa sairrihi 'ilayka aamin khaufi
wa aqil athrati
wa azhib huzni
wa hirsi wakun li wa khuzni ilayka minni
warzuqnil fanaa a'anni
wala taj'alni maftunan bi nafsi
mahjuban bi hissi
wak shifli kulli sirrin maktumin
Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum

O Allah, send blessings upon the Muhammadian essence
which is both subtle and unique,
sun of the sky of secrets,
the made visible of the luminescences,
the majestic centre around which all revolves,
the beautiful axis of the firmament.
O Allah, by His secret with You,
and by His journey to You,
quieten my fears,
decrease my faults,
remove my afflictions
and miserliness.
Exist for me and take me to You from me.
Grant me annihilation from myself.
Do not make me lead astray by my nafs,
nor make me veiled by my senses,
reveal to all of the hidden secrets.
O Alive! O Self-Existing!

No comments:

Post a Comment