Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shaykh Hisham Kabbani on Salawaat Al-Fatih

Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
Kuala Lumpur
12 October 2012
Bismillah.

I was deeply moved when I heard the honorable Shaykh Hisham teaching Salawaat Al-Fatih for the second time. I heard him not once but twice, on two occasions. It was as though he's pleading to my stubborn heart and deaf ears, please...please learn this salawaat, it's good for you and by Allah it's for your own good.

Astaghfirullah, may Allah forgive us for our lack of adab towards the shuyukh, for taking them for granted, for not listening to them enough.

So I tell myself to please be grateful and practise Salawaat Al-Fatih. The merits of which are tremendous!

Allahumma salli 'alaa Sayidina Muhammad
Al faatihi limaa ughliq
wal khaatimi limaa sabaq
naasiril haqqi bil haq
wal haadi ila siraatikal mustaqeem
wa 'ala aalihi haqqa qadrihi
wa miqdaarihil azeem

Credit: sufilive.com/salawat

No comments:

Post a Comment