Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fragrant 'bakhour' in the air | Mawlid at Ba'alawi KL on 3rd March 2013

Bismillah.

I think I know why some people are envious about people adoring the habaib. Yes, let them be, because we really do adore the habaib and we just can't help it, sorry. And we all have our own favorites, don't we?

Of all the habaib (plural for habib), one of them is most special to me, primarily because he was the first habib I got to know, the first habib I had encountered, the first habib whose voice I heard and the only habib I had spoken to. 

Early this morning, news came that he'll be in town and will be attending a majlis at Ba'alawi KL this Sunday and the heart immediately bloomed like pretty Sakura. Oh, if he who envies knew, he would be more envious. Need I justify my adoration and admiration? No. Because my heart is mine.

He is the honorable Shaykh Yusuf Muhyiddin Bakhour al-Hassani.





He will grace a Mawlidur Rasul event together with Habib Ali Zaenal Abidin al-Hamid, Shaykh Afeefuddin al-Jailani, Shaykh Fahmi Zamzam al-Maliki and Shaykh Abdul Aziz as-Shafie.

MashaAllah such beautiful string of pearls!
A heavenly gathering not to be missed in sha Allah.

Date: 3 March 2013 (Sunday)
Time: 6 pm

Venue:
Ba'alawi KL
No. 9 Jalan UP2A
Taman Prima Ukay
Saujana Melawati
Kemensah, KL

An event by:

No comments:

Post a Comment