Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ramadan Kareem 1435 Hijri

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.
We have come to the auspicious month Ramadan! Praise be to Allah who has let us see Rajab, Shaaban and now Ramadan.

As weak mortals, let us pray for a good health, fortified strength and stronger faith in embracing this holy month. May Allah make it easy for us to fast and perform the teraweh prayers and all forms of ibadah. May Allah make our fasting pure from impurities as much as possible and hence acceptable.


Wassalamualaikum warahmatullah.

p/s I am looking forward to perform the first teraweh in my hometown Penang inshaAllah. Wish y'all a pleasant weekend. Keep me in your prayers pretty please as I shall remember you during my journey up north - you my much treasured friends and readers - you know who you are ;-)

Love,
E



1 comment: