Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Best-est Sunday picnic in Hong Kong

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah, I thought my Lord was extra generous towards me today [Sunday] because...
before that pardon me, this is not a foody's blog but I felt like I had the best meal of the year. And it's mostly salads. That's unbelievable.

Yes, I thought the Lord was extra generous today, because:

1. Started the day with a wonderful ferry ride.
2. Discovered the best salad bar in this whole wide world - the Japanese RF1 salads, y'all. It's their first outlet in Hong Kong at the IFC mall. It's super marvellous, I just don't know how to describe it.
3. Had the best-est picnic ever with mom on the rooftop of the mall, overlooking Victoria harbor. Subhanallah, this is how my best-est meal of the year looks like:

I thought best-meal awards ought to comprise of lambs
and a heap of unhealthy stuffs. LOL.
RF1 salad bar at Citysuper supermarket @ IFC mall
Picnic on IFC rooftop
One can never get enough of the HK Star ferry ride.
This world will not be the same if Allah had not created the seas.
There's no soul that's not lifted just looking at it.
Rabbana ma kholakta haza batila....
The Lord has not created this in vain...


No comments:

Post a Comment