Sunday, February 15, 2015

O Light, make me light

Bismillah.



Quoted from a unique salawat taught by Habib Ali al-Habashi:

"O Allah, bestow prayers and peace with a tongue all-embracing, in the limitless divine presence upon our Master Muhammad, through which my body attains assistance from his body, my heart from his heart, my soul from his soul, my secret from his secret, my knowledge from his knowledge, my action from his action, my character from his character, my intention from his intention, my heart's focus from his heart's focus, my direct aspiration from his direct aspiration. May I attain the blessings of these prayers along with my children, my companions and the people of my time. O Light, O Light, make me light by virtue of the light."


Allahumma ṣalli wa sallim `alā sayyidinā Muḥammadin bi’l-lisāni’l-jāmi`ati fī’l-ḥaḍrati’l-wāsi`ati ṣalātan tamudda bihā jismī min jismihi wa qalbī min qalbihi wa rūḥī min rūḥihi wa sirrī min sirrihi wa `ilmī min `ilmihi wa `amalī min `amalihi wa khuluqī min khuluqihi wa niyyatī min niyyatihi wa wijhatī min wijhatihi wa qaṣdī min qaṣdihi wa ta`ūdu barakātuhā `alayya wa `alā awlādī wa `alā aṣhābī wa `alā ahli `aṣrī yā Nūr yā Nur ij`alnī nūran biḥaqqi’n-Nūr


Credit: Muwasala
http://muwasala.org/weekly-salawat-receiving-everything-from-the-messenger-of-allah-%EF%B7%BA/

No comments:

Post a Comment