Monday, April 20, 2015

Rajab Mubarrak | A cup of faith

Bismillah.

May this small gesture of wishing you Rajab Mubarrak gets counted by the Lord as an effort to glorify the shi'ar of the religion.

May Allah bless us in this sacred month and let us live to see Ramadhan.


As we inch our way through the days and months, let's pray so that our cup of faith gets filled up with good stuffs. Let's keep pouring in it whatever we can. May the murky water eventually become diluted and will be entirely replaced with cleaner water by God's Will.

Some holier than thou people mocked me for pretending to be good by attending majalis of the habaib etc. I say I am helpless and lacking of qudrah to even lift my leg to go anywhere or do anything except that which He permits. So I rest my case. I think those who are at a mature age especially should know better that truly we have no power whatsoever to do any good deeds, save by His power and help. And that we have no power whatsoever to leave the bad, except by His power and help. So if you want to fault me for "being pretentious in doing good things", why don't you go complain to my Lord?! Tell Him not to lift my limbs for anything good.

The best disclaimer clause has got to be:
la hawla wala quwwata illah billah

May the Almighty let us be the receptacle and instrument of everything praiseworthy. Ameen.

***

On a lighter note, if you wish to drink from the cup of Lisan al-Din do look out for it soon InshaAllah.

That mug you see in the picture is a hand-made, by yours truly. 

That's what I was up to last weekend : D

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.
And for that Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah, I say one more time, Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

Rajab Mubarrak!

-E-


No comments:

Post a Comment