Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Ramadan Bites of Wisdom (28)

Bismillah



Assalamualaikum

Folks, here we go. We are at Day 28, YaHuuuu!

Am feeling upbeat. Must be the air here in Penang, my beautiful island in the sun where wholesome people call home : D


Eid decor at Times Square in Penang.
Yes we have Times Square too!

I have been busy working on my orchid pot plants and DIY small garden, among other last minute Raya (Eid) preps.

The choice for this Eid - fresh orchids.
Wonder what God whispered to them, that they bloomed so pretty.  

Oh, yesterday I visited a mudir (vice-principal) of a large private Islamic school in Penang. He graduated from Madinah University. The last time I met him was 7 years ago. It was a very pleasant occasion. He showed us around the 8-acre school which houses 600 students and 200 senior citizens. Most of them live in modern accommodation and a handful live in traditional hut-style lodgings for one person. Do check out a video recording of the visit after the Eid holidays, InshaAllah.

Oh well, I am a nobody, a weak nobody but I sure love the solehin and people who love and are committed to Allah and His beloved Rasulullah s.a.w.

It's nice being around them. 

Alhamdulillah Allah Kareem.

No comments:

Post a Comment