Sunday, August 16, 2015

Touch and go ~ Path of love

Bismillah.

Ahh gotta touch base here and go. Go to another base.

I have been super busy over the weekend, creating a new web from scratch. Yes, it's fun learning new things and be creative. As paradoxical as it may sound, cracking one's head on some creative challenge is a good way to relax. 

And I came out from my lil studio to this cheerful looking KL Tower. She is 'lady in red' tonight. Perhaps she is in love ; )




Thank God, though I have not been able to physically attend majlis ta'alim lately, we have someone to record a few good ones for us. Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah. Here are two videos featuring lectures by Shaykh Yahya Rhodus and Shaykh AbdulKarim Yahya.

I'll be frank with you as I have always been. I found it hard to understand Shaykh Yahya Rhodus' talk because my level of comprehension is poor. Funny the shaykh said "You don't have to understand my lectures." I would be delighted if someone could summarize and explain it to me.

In the second video, Shaykh AbdulKarim Yahya recalls fondly what his guru said to him, a one liner which he thought was the single most important lesson he got from Damascus.  His guru said:
"AbdulKarim, the path is entirely love."










No comments:

Post a Comment