Friday, September 25, 2015

Day of barakah

Bismillah.

These pictures mean a lot to me. 
Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

It's a special day. It's Friday and I got to spend the day with this special group of people - tahfiz students from Cambodia and their teachers from Sri Lanka. Yahu!

I am not one who celebrates birthday, but it so happened the small Eid feast we wanted to do with them falls on my birthday. So I thought, let's get a cake. Indeed they are the best lot to share one's cake with. And no one else was invited, sorry LOL. 

You know, one of my specialties is fried spring rolls which I make once or twice a year and it's been 2 years since I last made some, LOL. But for this bunch of sweethearts, I gladly rolled up my sleeves to make my "legendary'' popiah goreng - that's spring rolls in Malay.




Notice how clean the plate has become for that boy?
: )
Every kid loves cakes. 
You can tell from the look on their face.
May we have more parties. Ameen.



No comments:

Post a Comment