Saturday, December 12, 2015

A change would do you good

Bismillah.




Assalamualaikum folks,

Yes, change is good. I remembered singing to Sheryl Crow's song 'A Change Would Do You Good'.

Feeling so blessed and grateful that I took a couple of bold steps to change. I'm sure you have experienced having that kind of feeling too. It's the best thing I've done in three years. Thankful that the Lord has diverted a potentially bad qadar from me. YaHu!  

Change for the better.
Change your circumstances by stepping out of negative situations.
Change to be braver.
Change to more positive way of thinking.
Change to better behaviors.
Just change.

Because a change would do you good!
And drink milk - it does a body good. Plus, it's sunnah food.

Have a fabulous weekend folks : )


No comments:

Post a Comment