Friday, December 25, 2015

Beautiful Time & Space

Bismillah.


Maghrib in KL on the eve of 12 Rabiul Awal 1437 Hijri

It was a beautiful evening, yesterday. And today is a beautiful day.

How are you getting on with the 10,000-salawat challenge? If Habib Umar bin Hafiz had not recommended it, we would not have thought it's possible to do so many salawat. It's in fact, a reachable target. 

It reminds me of the "potato juice" challenge which I undertook at a corporate training a couple of months back. When the trainer asked us, if it's possible to poke a potato with a straw, I was the first to shout NO! LOL. But after being taught some techniques, I did it. I poked a potato, a big, raw and hard potato. We are not talking boiled cherry potatoes o.k!

We rarely push ourselves. We just roam around safe zone and we are pretty laidback about many things.

It's time to change.
A change would do us good.
Bi iznillah.

Jummah Mubarak!


No comments:

Post a Comment