Saturday, December 19, 2015

Guest of Allah | A new look coming soon

Bismillah.

Alhamdullilahi hamdan yuwafi ni'amahu
wa yukafi u mazidah.

One E. Ismail has just left for umrah. The other E. Ismail wishes her all the very best for her first umrah, first experience of being a guest of Allah. My dearest elder sister Elyza absolutely deserves an invitation to the House of Allah.

Her limbs have labored much and only God knows the state of her blessed heart. Pray the blessings of the Haramain will bring about wonderful changes to my dear sister whose good deeds I reckon will weigh a lot heavier on the Mizan than mine.





I humbly ask you respectable readers, to make du'a for my sister so that Allah envelopes her in His Compassion throughout her journey, so that Allah would grant maqbul to all her petitions, so that the Prophet salallah alaihi wasalam would honor her with his shafaat in this dunya and in the Hereafter. Ameen.


Jazakumullahu khair.


No comments:

Post a Comment