Monday, December 21, 2015

Meccan time

Bismillah.



He is Time.
He manifests His attributes and afál at all times for us to know and witness Him.

Alhamdulillah I praise the Lord for being kind unto my sister who is having a wonderful time in Makkah Al Mukarrramah now. She has just texted me asking me for new duá to request. I had already given her yesterday and today she asked for more and longer duá. LOL. It feels good to know that I could 'courier' my petitions on a daily basis, at least for a week.  

Hopefully, tomorrow she will be able to meet a long-time friend of mine who has been a Meccan resident for over five years now. This friend of mine is very special. We all can talk about zuhud and sacrifices of the worldly dunya this and that but she is one of a select few people who epitomizes zuhud, in my opinion. She used to live in a huge luxurious mansion in KL, yet she gave up all that and opted for a very simple lifestyle in Makkah. She gave up her big car. She gave up her fancy shoes and clothes. She gave up plenty of stuffs that we are all still hunting and collecting.

Now how many of us are willing to do what she did? Let's put aside some time to think and reflect.

p/s
Dreaming of living in Madinah; blogging from Madinah and dying in Madinah : )
Ameen.
Perhaps doing 10K salawat a month could improve my chances on this.
Allahumma salli ala Sayyidina Muhammad wa ala ali Sayyidina Muhammad


No comments:

Post a Comment