Saturday, January 23, 2016

"Inland Revenue" | "Banyak hasil lah!"

Bismillah.

LOL.

A friend sent me this poster:

Never blame anyone in your life. Good people give you happiness. Bad people give you experience. Worst people give you a lesson. And Best people give you memories.: Sayings, Life, Wisdom, True, Inspirational Quotes, Thought, People, Blame



















Then she said:
"So you have lots of experiences and lessons in life."

Then she said something in Malay which cracked me up.
She said:
"Banyak hasil lah."

LOL.
She rarely speaks Malay so that makes it even funnier.

For the benefit of our non-Malay readers:
Banyak means: plenty of

Hasil means: yield or results or revenue or proceeds or takings or triumph.

Lah according to the Urban Dictionary is a "slang used mainly by people of South East Asia (Malaysia and Singapore) to complement almost any sentence available in a social conversation."

Yeah... I have got banyak hasil lah!
So banyak that I am feeling like Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri - That is a name of a big organization in Malaysia - Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia. LOL.


Ahhh...I humbly hope that when I am gone, you would put me in this category:
Best people give you memories.

: )

Jazakumullahu khair





No comments:

Post a Comment