Sunday, January 31, 2016

Last Sunday in Jan-NEW-ary | Just because

Bismillah.

OK OK here's one more posting before we say bye to Jan-NEW-ary, just because.

This was the view on Friday from my hospital bed. Because no VIP fell sick and all the other single rooms were fully occupied, I got to stay in the VIP room : D But imagine if suddenly some very important person had to be warded, they would have to chase me out LOL. 

Nil by mouth.
See that blurry sign in the background?
Yes I think it's a good thing to impose on ourselves
but not quite medically,
that is eat less, talk less, write/research more and make zikir.  

Because my dearest surgeon did a fantastic job, I was well enough to go window shopping the next day : )



Because another person in the family had a surgery at another hospital, we checked in at a nearby hotel and just chill. Even as we chill, never stop learning something new. Here's one good lesson for you and me:
It's never too late to start over. 
If you weren't happy with yesterday, 
try something different today.
Don't stay stuck. Do better!




Let's brew something better in Feb-BREW-ary.
And be FEB-ulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment