Saturday, February 6, 2016

Today is going to be awesone

Bismillah.





Alhamdulillahi hamdan yuwafi niámahu wa yukafi u mazidah

Yes, today is going to be awesome : )
We should believe in that, play it on repeat in the mind and so it shall be bi-iznillah.

I am waiting for a shaykh to grace my crib and share some knowledge today. YaHuuu!

It's a long weekend in Malaysia as we celebrate the Chinese Lunar New Year on Monday the 8th of fabulous February.

So I am just like many of you, busy grabbing the opportunity to spend the holidays beneficially.

I pray today will be awesome to you too. Ameen.


Post-Subuh in KL.
Don't forget to make sedekah Subuh.
KL Tower in pink as we embrace the Chinese Lunar New Year
May this new year be pinkish prosperous.
May we remain in the pink of health : )


If you are as fortunate as me to be living in the smack of KL city, you should be even more grateful now that we have got the best Burger Brother in town - The Aboo's Burger. It's love at first bite, I'm telling you. Because I am a Penangite, you've got to trust my taste ok.

The Aboo's Burger
Instagram: #aboosburger
The Aboo's Burger Menu
Aboo's Specialty Burger (RM8) is a MUST try!

And....for Penangites, for those of you KL people living in my neighborhood Kampung Baru and for those of you who love Nasi Kandar, guess who is the not-so-new kid on the block?

One of Penang's top Nasi Kandar Line Clear is now here in KL yáll! Yes, in Kampung Baru, KL.


Nasi Kandar Line Clear in Kampung Baru KL
Yup!

Alhamdulillah, eat of the good things Allah has provided for us, and be grateful to Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment