Tuesday, April 26, 2016

An Apple a day

Bismillah.

Thought I should mark this special day with this extra special catch of the day.
Alhamdulillahi hamdan yuwafi 
niámahu wa yukafi u mazidah

They say: An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
I say: I don't need to marry a doctor cos I can afford two Apples in one day. LOL.

But then again, if the doctor is not bald, and if he's got a medicinal sense of humor, I wouldn't mind marrying a doctor. LOL.

Oh well, not that I am an Apple fan. I have always preferred a Samsung Note to an iPhone. I love writing, therefore a pen [stylus] is everything. And say what you want, I have got evidences that Samsung Note 5 takes better picture than iPhone 6s Plus.

However, the Apple watch made me an Apple-turnover literally. LOL.





When I was drooling over the gorgeous Apple watches, a hijabi lady came by wearing one. She already has it, yet still ogling them cos she wanted to get the Milanese Loop model. Ah...the thing people crave for. Then I saw her "negotiating" with her male companion. LOL. 

Unusual pair

p/s
A note to my nieces/nephews:
I know you're all crazy about the Apple watch and the straps and their combination. But...you gotta work your a_s before you can have it o.k!
Hu...hu...hu...

No comments:

Post a Comment