Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday blues | Use your head | Believe you can

Bismillah.

Man...I am having Sunday blues, you won't believe it. It's one of the pre-vacation blues we all have when there are a couple of unfinished business hovering the mind before we could actually have some fun. 

There's a write-up that needs to be edited or re-written, letters to draft, phone calls to make, etcetera.

And I have got to cover quite an important seminar the day before I leave for my long-awaited dream holiday so lots of preps ought to get done. And there'll be one event soon after I return. Hu hu hee hee hah hah.... 

Right this moment I am having writer's block so where do I begin?! Before I begin working on some serious piece of writing, I thought I pour out some tension on this blog. 


Staring into nothing-ness.
At the back of the mind,
I am thinking hats,
[CA4LA hats to be specific]
when I should really put on my thinking hat
and do some work!
DSC_0087
Use your head!


Oh btw someone asked how we do the recordings for Al Falah TV. After hearing my explanation, she said: "Oh not that easy!"

No, it's not that easy. But we just have to do our level best and hope for the best. And keep trying.

So, this is a note to encourage myself. A poster borrowed from Exa Publishing FB:




And this is my own personal version : )



Hope to share more cheerful postings next week Insha Allah : )


No comments:

Post a Comment