Saturday, July 23, 2016

Reminisce | Golden guests

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah

I am gratified to be playing host again. This posting is especially for them. I say a big thank you to my golden guests : )


Awaiting...

We are still in Syawal celebratory mood, aren't we? Yes at least in KL Malaysia. And I reminisce the wonderful moments with the children of my kampung in Gelugor Penang. Why not have another balik kampung gathering again soon in sha Allah ; )

Gelugor girl
"The ornament of a house 
is the guests who frequent it."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson


p/s

Pardon me, I can't get enough of the classic Raya (Eid) songs written by Brother Yusnor Ef.
Here are two more : D

This one was written when I was 3 years old!





Banyaklah orang menghias rumah
dihias dengan si bunga-bunga
untuk menyambut hari mulia
sepurnama kita telah berpuasa...

Jangan Cik Abang bersendirian
senangkan hati carilah teman 
di hari ini hari gembira
bukanlah hari untuk berduka

: )



No comments:

Post a Comment