Saturday, December 17, 2016

Greetings from KL | This is my crib

Bismillah

I am more of a writer than a vlogger but I thought of recording a short clip from my crib just for Miss Labeeb. Much positive vibes and love for you and your mom in Spain.

Her mother phoned me up a while ago commenting on the previous blog posting and congratulating Malaysians on our new pious King. She told me Labeeb was feeling a little overwhelmed regarding her studies. Oh well, we all do feel overwhelmed every now and then, don't we?

Hope this candid recording would remind Labeeb of her childhood spent in KL, Malaysia. And would put a smile on her face. I think she is going to be a great psychologist. At 22, she is focused, disciplined and independent. She already have plans to do a Master's degree. When I was 22, I lacked focus and discipline and was living a carefree life upon completing my Bachelor's degree. Labeeb on the other hand, is serious about doing well and furthering her studies to the next level.

Bravo girl!




Excuse me for the abrupt ending. LOL. Ya... so this is my crib. Willing to show my personal space just for the sake of Labeeb : ) cos I appreciate my genuine readers. Might video something from my Penang house next time when the reno work is done InshaAllah.

Life is full of ups and downs, we just have to take it all in our stride.


No comments:

Post a Comment