Thursday, March 2, 2017

Alhamdulillahil lazi hada na.... | Had Allah not guided us

Bismillah.

Forgot to mention this sweet moment - coming across a du'a I'm familiar with as I was reading and learning Surah Al A'raf with my honorable Quran teacher. It's like: "Hey! I know this!" It's one of the feel-good moments : )

Surely, we gotta say Alhamdulillah and we rejoice at knowing that Allah intends to make us a good person if He pours into our heart and mind, knowledge concerning the deen. Ah...speaking of Alhamdulillah. I learned from Shaykh Allie Khalfe the underlying meanings of the word. It's really heavily loaded this one phrase Alhamdulillah we say countless times in a day, in and outside our solah.    

Du'a in verse 43 Surah Al A'raf

Indeed, "All praise is to Allah who has guided us to this, and we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us."

No, no, no, we would not have been able to find the way, had Allah not guided us.

It's a beautiful and humbling phrase, surely. And I like it, even more, cos there's a couple of "hada" in it.

Happy...happy...Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment