Saturday, March 11, 2017

Page 70 | 70th day

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah, we have come to the 70th day in 2017. We have come to page 70. This is the 70th posting Alhamdulillah. I am grateful for the opportunity to leave a little something on this space every day, for my family and close friends. This space is a celebration of my life. Life must be celebrated because it's a Divine Gift. 

I don't care if some people think I am just trying to show off, or if I am exposing too much for their liking (for their envy really). I am puzzled as to why they still come here to spy on me, only to break their hearts, and then have a big fight at home and lose their sleep. But I guess at the very least they might be motivated to look better for their spouses. LOL. 

Anyway, I say to them: 

wa ilaallahi tur ja'ul umur
For, to Allah do all questions go back (for decision).  
Unto Allah, all things are brought back.
And to Allah, all matters are returned.

I came across this verse during my Quran lesson yesterday. It's from verse 44 of Surah Al Anfal. It sure is a good disclaimer for any issues/circumstances we face; to silence our critics or to silence any uncertainties that may be playing in our minds.

And the following verse 45 says:
"O you who have believed, when you encounter a company (from the enemy forces) stand firm and remember Allah much, that you may be successful."

"O you who believe, when you face a group (in battle), stand firm and remember Allah abundantly, so that you may be successful."

Subhanallah! Allah knows we will have enemies and He tells us to stand firm and remember Him abundantly.


Sitting firm, waiting eagerly for my Quran lesson no. 21
Alhamdulillah
I hope our young readers (my nieces and nephews)
would be inspired to learn and recite the Quran regularly
despite their busy schedule in school/college.
Did I tell you,
I got inspired to employ a personal Quran tajweed teacher when I saw a video of one Muslimah celebrity (who is also a successful Malaysian scarf biz owner), learning Quran one-on-one with a Quran teacher.
So now I hope I will in turn,
inspire someone to have a Quran coach bi-iznillah.


And to Allah, all matters are returned.
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment