Monday, April 17, 2017

Beautiful souls

Bismillah.

My mother will always remain sweet seventeen in my heart, my mind, my eyes. I just have to record this day 17 April 2017 cos I made my mother elated by this custom made blinds. Alhamdulillah. I am not a perfect daughter but I think I deserve to go to heaven for making her pleased with this sweet gesture today. LOL. Pray, Allah makes us belong among obedient children. Ameen.

The house kitchen has always been my happy place.
May Allah bless my mother Mazenah abundantly for she never tires of cooking and feeding her children.
I can proudly say and I say with much gratitude that I grew up on home cooked meals. Alhamdulillah. 

I wish the craftsman for the blinds, Uncle Ah Ming, all the very best in life. He is such a nice Hokkien gentleman who simply wowed me and my mother with his politeness. He is the owner of the shop who had to do the artwork by himself cos the expert to whom he outsourced the stencil/coloring refused to handle the job as promised.

This is the "before photo". I can imagine Uncle Ah Ming looking down feeling hopeless and worried that he had to stand in for the so-called expert who turned him down. But I guess only a beautiful soul like him could deliver it with love.




Today is also the birthday of two best buddies of mine, Hajjah N and Hajjah Z. [Gosh, when will I be Hajjah E?] LOL. I wish them the best of blessings and bounties from Allah. They deserve the best life has to offer. I shall forever be thankful to them for thinking well of me and accepting me for who I am, despite my shortcomings. 

We must thank Allah for all the beautiful souls around us for they make the world a better place.




No comments:

Post a Comment