Friday, April 7, 2017

Rainy Friday

Bismillah.

Allahumma sayyiban naafi'a.

I love it when it rains on Friday, and I am home chilling in Penang. Alhamdulillah it's just a super wonderful feeling.

"O Allah, let it be a fruitful rain."
[It's based on a hadith as narrated by Aisha. Whenever Prophet Muhammad salallah alaihi wasalam saw the rain, he used to say: O Allah, let it be fruitful rain.]

We are encouraged to make plenty of du'a when it rains.
What's on your du'a list?

I pray for a tranquil heart.
I pray for qalbun saleem.
I pray Allah grant me strength to protect my heart and mind from negative external influences.
I pray Allah grant me strength to multiply my ibadah and make me sincere at it.
I pray Allah facilitate and grant meaningful success to all my endeavors.
I pray Allah grant sihah wal afiah and a long happy life to my mother so I will have the opportunity to be an obedient daughter for the longest time.
I pray so that Allah always make me remain thankful and grateful for all the blessings and gifts that I have, while I have them.
I pray so that those people who are sincere and kind towards me (in their thoughts/words/actions) will be given the best rewards now in this dunya and in the hereafter, that all their needs will be met, their affairs will be eased, that they will enjoy very good health and spend their life meaningfully and happily.

Ameen Allahumma Ameen.
: )



No comments:

Post a Comment