Thursday, April 6, 2017

TGIT | Tag happiness

Bismillah.

Thank God It's Thursday - TGIT.

Yes, go tag it.

Alhamdulillah it's weekend already, for me.

Happy and grateful to come home to my new mini waterfall in my backyard in Penang. Allah Kareem. I waited so...long for it. He gives when He wills.

Why are we all attracted to water? It's obvious, cos we spent our early life swimming in our mother's belly. LOL.

Take it easy folks, chill, don't burden your heart and mind with irrelevant issues. Enjoy life. They say: "Life is too short. You've really got no time to be anything other than happy."

I agree. Tag happiness, always.
  


We should be like flowing water, it doesn't care too much about the spots, the bends it has passed.
It simply 
gushes forward positively,
having faith in its future path taking it all in its stride.


No comments:

Post a Comment