Thursday, June 15, 2017

20th Ramadan 1438 H | My Lord knows me better

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah, we have come to the last 100 meters of Ramadan, so to speak. It's unbelievable how fast time flies.

In this lesson, the Shaykh says we should not be distrustful of Allah's intentions towards us - our life, our properties, our families. We should say: "My Lord knows me better than I do." If we maintain this attitude, we will remain contented and experience the pleasure of compliance.

The last weekend before the upcoming Eid is just around the corner. May Allah continue to bless us with happiness and abundant of provision - material, spiritual and emotional.




Alhamdulillah, I am delighted the beautiful calligraphy artwork crafted by a Japanese Muslim, an Iranian lady, a Chinese Muslim and a Malaysian gentleman have found their place at my humble abode. Two of them are Asmaul Husna. But unfortunately, they appear too small in the photo below.

Allah is Beautiful and He loves beauty. And we love reciting and pondering on His Beautiful Names.


Can't wait to welcome my honorable guests 
during the Eid festivities, 
inshaAllah, bi-iznillah.

Yeah...my Lord knows me better : D



No comments:

Post a Comment