Sunday, June 18, 2017

23rd Ramadan 1438H | He is near

Bismillah.

Allah is Al Qareeb. He is close. He is near.

Let's not forget this as we get hyped up and speculate when Laylatul Qadar will take place. Of course, for one who is sincere in his/her deeds, it's about giving one's best-effort every day and night. Allah knows we are weak, our faith and ibadah fluctuate. Hence, "If I should err, I would only err against myself. But if I am guided, it is what my Lord reveals to me. Indeed, He is hearing and near." (Quran 34:50)    

May Allah grant us the capacity to realize and feel how close He is, at all times. Ameen. Should we attain the station of constant nearness to our Lord, it would be like Laylatul Qadar every night, perhaps?

There's one most oft-quoted Sufi phrase: He who knows himself knows His Lord. Yes, but in the Quran we are told to say: "Allah knows me better than I do." And, what do we do with people who think they know us better? Ignore, cos they must be ignorant. Yes, believe it or not, there's one "holier-than-thou" person who actually told me I should change my name! 

Allah...Allah... 
No, not changing my name. May Allah grant me more izzah (power, might, honor and respect). May Allah honor me and you (who have sincere hearts) with the blessings of the Night of Power. Ameen.






I love my name : )
Can you see my name on the wall there? LOL

No, not changing my name. LOL.
Stop telling me what to do. Keep your opinion to yourself.
Mind your own business.
Your jealousy can't block my destiny.
O Allah, Al Qareeb, guard me against toxic people. Ameen.

p/s
Done packing more Eid goodies for balik kampung.
Am going to continue reading the Quran now, excuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment