Saturday, July 1, 2017

Joyful July

Bismillah.


Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.
It's always a joy to watch this scene as it reminds me of my multi-skilled late grandpa who was a fisherman in Penang. It also reminds me of my great grandpa who built his own boat and commutes frequently from Permatang to Gelugor to visit his son and grandchildren.

We must thank Allah for keeping us grounded and grateful always.


May Allah guide us and make us useful to the people around us while we are still here.

Allah is the best planner and executor of plans. And His action plans will be manifested for sure.
Let those who foolishly think they can influence a person's fate through witchcraft/evil tricks whatever, let them drown with their wicked plans.

May Allah keep us protected and bless us with a joyful July. Ameen.

Much love from my kampung (hometown),
-E-

1 comment: