Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Mid-week weaklings | Brighter tomorrows

Bismillah.

To err is human, we are all weaklings without a doubt.

Research says Wednesday is the day when people are the most productive. But definitely not the Wednesday, post-Eid holidays. 

The city folks have begun to host Eid open house, small scale, medium scale, big scale. The Eid celebration momentum is picking up again for those who have returned to KL.

It's also time to resume my Quran lessons YaHuuuu!
May Allah bless my Quran teacher for he has successfully induced excitement for the Furqan.

Steve Gutzler says so.
I crafted the postcard. I am loving it.
   


Yes, always stay optimistic.
And stay young at heart.
That's why I love wearing hoodies, caps and sunnies. 
LOL.

Life is good. We say Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment