Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Where your thoughts have brought you

Bismillah.

Hi guys,

Let's be mindful of our thoughts cos:
"You are today where your thoughts have brought you. You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you."
- James Allen

Today, I am where my thoughts have brought me : )
Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

And whatever circumstances you are in, face it bravely, don't sit on it, don't sweep it under the carpet. Look at it in the eyes and deal with it.
Let's.

Having said that, today (or rather lately) I realized Allah has shown me that trusting Him and letting Him deal with certain people, is more than worth it! He is obviously Most Fair and Most Wise in His judgment and in exacting retribution.
; )

You may be given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.
Choose to sit on a lovely sofa, or on the floor but not a cactus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment