Thursday, September 21, 2017

Intention

Bismillah.

May Allah help us purify our intentions.
May He keep them purified.

I had a strong urge to start this blog when I fell in love with the name/term Lisan al-Din. Felt compelled to do something about it when I read about it being a short-lived weekly publication. I thought a name so sweet should stay active. Hence, this space which does not do justice to the original Lisan al-Din publication started by Shaykh Ahmad bin Mustafa al-Alawi in 1912. More importantly, I was sincere in my intention made in 2009.

Needless to say, I came across all kinds of people and experiences through this space. I evolved, progressed, reversed, walked, paused, fell, got up, crawled, advanced (plus all other verbs lol), but most of all, learned. I picked up some good lessons from the behaviors of the pleasant and genuine visitors/readers, bystanders, uninvited "judges", distractors, impersonators, including the mischief makers.

Anyway, this apt quote I found on Twitter by @InspowerMinds serves as a good reminder to us all:
"The biggest mistake we make is thinking life is all about our dreams and desires. We forget that God's Will always comes first."

So, do what you want, say what you want, think what you want, God's Will always comes first.

Today is the last day of 1438 Hijri. Alhamdulillah for everything that took place in the past one year. I am hopeful that 1439 Hijri will be an awesome year full of great bounties. Let's make some more good intentions and follow through with good deeds.

May Allah grant us greater tawfiq and plenty of success. Aameen.

Says Dr. Wayne Dyer

Our Prophet salallah alaihi wasalam says:
"Actions are dependent upon their intentions. Every man shall have that which he intended."


#niatlahyangbaikbaikdanjangankacauoranglol


No comments:

Post a Comment