Monday, November 13, 2017

Mantra for Week #46 of Twenty Seventeen

Bismillah.


May you and I have a productive and rewarding week.
There's much good in keeping busy and productive.
A little progress each day 
adds up to big results.

And think happy thoughts in order to have a rewarding week.

Wama tawfiqi illah billah.

And one more thing, let's count our blessings.

[O Allah, thanks for giving me nice scarves, nice smile, nice earrings, nice everything. LOL]

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

"At the end, people will judge you anyway. So don't live your live impressing others. Live your life impressing yourself."
- @TheSecretForYou

p/s
Too bad if some people are not happy seeing my photos here.
I'm super excited exploring my Samsung Note8. Wait til I get iPhone8 and Oppo F5 🤣
#obsessedwithnewphonesandtheircoolfeatures
#attachedtoQuran
#fastabiqulkhairat
#balancingdunya&akhirah
👍

No comments:

Post a Comment