Sunday, November 12, 2017

Oh my God | Seclusion

Bismillah.


Oh, my God, I've cheated on my weekend seclusion plan a bit. But I guess the All-Seeing God wouldn't mind cos I have reached Chapter 23 of the Quran. Done a thousand Al Ikhlas too. Ya Huuu!

Alhamdulillahil lazi hadana li haza
Wama kunna linahtadiya
Lau la an hada nallah
[If you still are not familiar with this verse, refer to my old postings. It's one of my fave, memorized by heart.] 

By God, this posting is to encourage my nieces and nephews so they know we could have a dunya & akhirah well balanced always and all the way until our last day on earth. That doing zikir, selawat and daily Quran recital are cool. It's not just meant for old people who have nothing better to do.

This world and its amusement is a gift. As long as we don't go overboard, we will be fine. If our outer appearance happens to be a bit "deceiving" let it be, as long as we have covered the obligatory and supererogatory (nawafil) tasks for the day, we can have some fun.

Oh yes, girls just wanna have fun.
Boys too, of course.
But be smart about having good scores in our book of deeds for the hereafter cos that would last for eternity.

Ok guys, have a fabulous Sunday! I wanna go back to my seclusion routine and enjoy being at home - Baiti Jannati. My house is my heaven 😁 it's quiet and peaceful Alhamdulillah.

Oh my God, please increase my iman and increase Your wonderful blessings for me in this dunya and akhirah. You are my God and to You alone do I worship. From You alone, I receive all the super cool bounties. Ameen.

***
p/s
But of course, my house is quiet and peaceful cos I don't have a nagging, bad-tempered spouse. LOL.
Oh my God, let me live in the kingdom of singledom for as long as it is good for me, my dunya and akhirah. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment