The popular dai'e (ustaz) who visited my office yesterday reminded the audience of the most frequently-given-advice about the five things that Allah will question us:
- How we live our life here in this fancy beautiful world? [As a foodie, shopaholic, eat, sleep and repeat?No?]
- How we utilize our youth? [Clubbing? Smoking? Womanizing? No?]
- How we earn our wealth? [Siphon some funds so that we/our family could live a flamboyant life? No?]
- How we spend our wealth? [Uncountable handbags/shoes/clothes for oneself? No?]
- What we do with our knowledge? [Keep, keep, keep, neither practise nor share? No?]
"Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art," said Stanislaw Lec.
So the question is how well did we optimize our youth? How neat and beautiful will the artwork turn out?
Time to reflect, rectify and rejuvenate before we return and get resurrected.
Wama tawfiqi illa billah.