Friday, December 1, 2017

1st December 2017 | One beautiful Isha'

Bismillah.

KL, tonight, from my balcony
[Post-Isha' 9.44 pm]
The most afdhal of nights is the night of the birth
of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)


Assalamualaikum,
Hi folks,

I just can't resist sharing yet another beautiful photo of Kuala Lumpur (KL).
It's a special day as we Muslims in Malaysia continue to organize majalis honoring the Prophet salallah alaihi wasalam.

Thanks to Mr Net, we are able to catch live streaming of a couple of events.

Time is precious, just a quick posting to mark this special day. It's extra special for this faqir, as I have completed 30 chapters of the Quran tonight. Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.

It took me about 3 months. So next year I should aim to read and khatam 4 times, bi-iznillah InShaAllah.

I sure hope my nieces and nephews would be encouraged to allocate time for reading the Mother of the Book - Ummul Kitab.


#fastabiqulkhairat
Be sure to race in a race that matters. Do not be distracted or lured to participate in a race that does not contribute much to our Book of Deeds. Let's be more protective of our time. Invest/spend it wisely.



No comments:

Post a Comment