Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Fruitful | Roll clean

Bismillah.

Just a quick one as I am still holidaying in beautiful Penang.

Alhamdulillah for good times. May Allah grant many more fruitful and happy days to me and you. Ameen.

Am glad to hear that some of our readers are enjoying the smallish postings on my fun-filled activities. Sharing is caring. This we all agree eh?


Awesome looking fruits there.
 @Batu Feringghi Beach, Penang, Malaysia


This is how we roll.
We roll clean, ok.
We got wit. We don't do weed!
I'd like to say something in the Malay language.
Siapa makan cili dia rasa pedas.
It basically means: you know who you are.
Don't mess with me cos I PRAY rocking hard

Soon it will be time to resume my Quran recital marathon In Sha Allah. We all ought to read the Quran regularly so that our hearts will not be hard as a rock.

#fastabiqulkhairat
#iamintherightraceletsrace
#wamatawfiqiillahbillah




 
#tuladulumakcikhinadankutuksayamacammacamlol

No comments:

Post a Comment