Friday, January 12, 2018

Out for work | Outwork

Bismillah.

Just a short reminder for me.
Get out, go to work and outwork yourself.
Be better than YOU of yesterday.

I used to think: Oh, when can I quit my job. Oh, I wish I could quit my job.
But now that I have identified a strong purpose/goal, I thought, how could anyone ever leaves a job. We must keep ourselves productive, always doing something, always trying, always moving forward.

Technically speaking, I am in a semi-retirement because I only work at the office for three days a week. Ironically, I have become busier instead. But it's all meaningful. No matter the official work hours you have, let's master the day.

#UKeducationonemoretime


We say thanks to Allah for having capacitated our mental faculties for life-long learning and self-development. Alhamdulillah. 

With this attitude of gratitude that we have, we pray Allah will grant us a lot more bounties for the good of our dunya and akhirah.
Ameen.

And next bi-iznillah: Post-graduate Diploma in Law from King's College London, towards an LLM perhaps, just cos many people thought I was a lawyer LOL.

Sending out the message to the universe so that it would start collaborating to help me achieve it : D

#readbooksandreadthequrantooeverydayeverystepoftheway
#fastabiqulkhairat



   

No comments:

Post a Comment