Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Write as a bird sings | Speak joy

Bismillah.

"I want to sing like the birds' sing, not worrying about who hears, or what they think."
- Rumi

Ahh...the joy of writing, not worrying about who reads, or what they think!
But to be frank, I hope (I think) my nieces and nephews are reading and I hope to spark their interest in Rumi so they would google and start reading upon him.

"We work not only to produce but to give value to time."
Certainly, we write not only to produce but to give value to time.

There is quite a bit of time taken from tapping on the alphabets, the tapping originating from the heart and mind - and the time taken for the eyes to fall onto the dark fonts amidst the white spaces, and the value of time gets defined by the meaning of the written words.

Thanks for visiting guys.
Remember to always speak about your joys. Stop telling sorrowful stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment