Friday, March 16, 2018

Conditions created

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum,
Hi folks!

Yeah...I know you missed me. LOL.
I know you are still checking on me. LOL.
Been busy cherishing life and its wonderful manifestations. Just like you.

Ah...I don't mean to appear insensitive to those who might be heart broken right now. You know they say, change your thoughts and the thing you look at will change. It takes a lot of practice. "The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet." - J. Oppenheim
But then good stuff takes time to grow.

Anyway, this week could have been more awesome if the talks by Shaykh Yaqoubi had not been canceled. But Allah knows best. I was looking forward to seeing him again after a decade. In 2009, I was fortunate enough to be among the audience who sat in his majlis and received ijazah for Hadith Ar Rahmah about the virtues of compassion. 

Here's a link to my old posting - some sketchy notes of the lesson learned then.

Be compassionate on yourself, first and foremost, so as to be happy from within.
: )



Yes, happiness is not created as a result of certain conditions. Certain conditions are created as a result of happiness.

Happy Weekend!

p/s
Cutenye...cutenye...
[Inside joke LOL]
Girl, try again another day  ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment