Sunday, March 4, 2018

Living Malacca [again and again]

Bismillah.

Hi... Hi... Hi... folks
Ya Hayy.....praise the Lord the Life-giver for letting us live a peaceful and joyful life while not forgetting Him.

Here are more clippings documenting my weekend spent in Melaka (Malacca) so that it won't be lost for my future recollection. We have a duty to love ourselves that's why. [Btw this is backdated. It's Tuesday morning. Am writing from my home in Penang actually! Alhamdulillah.]

Anyway, He is Beautiful and He loves beauty. We see His Beautiful crafts everywhere and of course, we love beautiful objects, we don't have to be apologetic about it. I especially love hotels/living spaces that have got beautiful decor so that's why I recorded more pics of a hotel lobby and rooms than faces. LOL. 

That's a Batik frame. Malaysian Batik that is.
Visit Malaysia : )




I leave myself and you with this quote.

"The happiness of your life depends upon
the quality of your thoughts."
- Marcus Aurelius

Think happy thoughts.
Live a happy life.
Think well of the Generous Lord
Al Kareem, Al Wahab, Ar Razak,
So He will be generous towards us.
He is what we expect Him to be.
"I am as my servant thinks I am"
- Hadith Qudsi

No comments:

Post a Comment