Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Praise THE Carrier | Provider of good things

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah that THE One and Only Carrier has kept me safe during my recent trips. I'm feeling a lil disoriented [but grateful] after non-stop trips since late Jan, and now back in KL. It feels like my supposedly full-time job in KL has become just a pastime LOL.

Of course, my whereabouts are not important. What's important are these reflections that I have been doing during my trips and these are lessons worth sharing with the young ones in my family.

When you are "alone" albeit being in a company, as you traverse the land you tend to become more conscious of at least two verses of the Quran; about Allah creating a beautiful canopy (the sky) above us and about Allah holding the birds in mid-air. For today, let's talk about the canopy. Can you imagine not having a decent looking canopy above us? Imagine if it was just void, pitch-black or ugly patches all the way up? Imagine if it was an eerie looking giant hole? It might have been a window to the hell, even! No, it's not even the typical things you see on a shop's exposed ceiling i.e. the electrical wiring, the aircon pipes, the ventilation system, ugly!

But, Allah  Al Bari' the Designer/the Inventor thought about it all, He fashioned it, developed it so thoughtfully and beautifully; and ever-evolving at that. The canopies are always changing colors and shapes at every moment in time. Subhanallah!  

So, let's think about it a lil deeper. Let's reflect upon Surah Ghaffir 40:64. Let's memorize and internalize it.

Indeed He has provided us with good things.

"Allah it is Who appointed for you the earth for a dwelling-place and the sky for a canopy, and fashioned you and perfected your shapes and has provided you with good things. Such is Allah, your Lord. Then blessed be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds."





My second secret hammock spot in Penang.
Nay not going to tell anyone LOL
Praise the Provider of Good Things!
Can't blame me for recognizing the good in my life.
Gratitude=recognizing the good in one's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment