Sunday, April 29, 2018

Not invisible

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah, the joy of working on my assignments in my backyard in Penang - on Monday : D 

Ahhh...the joy of being coached on statistics by someone half my age, who is the daughter of my schoolmate, a friend I have known since I was 7 years old! That's quite a bit of history eh? I could sense the pride and joy engulfing my friend, as she listened and watched her daughter teach me Statistics. It's kinda funny too LOL. But grateful I am to have found the help I needed cos I have become terribly rusty in Stats, Maths and the like. LOL.

Another much-treasured friend sent me an inspiring video about us not being invisible to God. It's obvious you say but how often we feel slighted when people act as if we're invisible. Allah knows and sees every little thing we do and it does not matter that we are invisible to mortals cos what matters is that the Creator, the Master, the Orchestrator the Keeper of All-Bounties does not treat us like we're invisible.

It's a joy to be able to help my mother clean and prep the house for Ramadhan. May Allah let us live to see Ramadhan and let us live in the way that is pleasing to Him now and forever and especially in Ramadhan bi-iznillah.

May Allah grant us the tawfiq to turn over a new leaf this Ramadhan. Ameen.  

Love all my genuine readers/supporters/visitors - for the sake of Allah.
- E.I

= Emotional Intelligence : D
Let's pray He grants us more E.I.




No comments:

Post a Comment