Tuesday, June 26, 2018

An "A" | Going for it

Bismillah.

Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah.
Here I am, O Allah, thank you for another day!
Grateful that it's Tuesday morning and yet I have the freedom of being at home to do what is most important for me - read and work on my MBA assignment.

I am not shy to admit that I am aiming for an "A" and an overall distinction because we are supposed to always aim for the best plus it would look good on my CV, to have another distinction. Bi-iznillah. So, God please HELP me! Ameen.

Alhamdulillah, I am glad to be sending out this message of gratefulness to the universe for everything that is going on in my life right now. Including a twisted wrist LOL.

I am grateful that I have discovered a good dietary supplement brand made in USA, a halal one, that I am consuming it regularly and I have also become an agent, Yass! So that, next time if people made a positive remark about my seemingly "youthful" look, I could preach to them on the importance of taking high-quality dietary supplements. LOL. Cos if you don't, you might end up carrying heavy eye-bags that look like they have been someone's punching bags for three decades - punctured and bruised. LOL. No, we don't want that, I mean let's try to avoid that bi-iznillah cos Allah is Beautiful and He loves Beauty.

More importantly, may Allah beautify our akhlak just as He has beautified our appearance. And may the beauty of our heart shines on our countenance.


It's Tuesday a.m.
God, help me with my studies, please!
And my niece H and nephew A,
we are all studying like mad LOL

Allahumma salli ala Sayyidina Muhammad
wa ala ali Sayyidina Muhammad
sollatan tuwas si'u biha 'alainal arzak
wa tuhas sinu biha lanal akhlak
wa 'ala alihi wa sahbihi wasalim

[Salawat Tausi'ul Arzak]
In case you haven't memorized it yet.


p/s
Those nail colors are halal/breathable/water permeable, by the way.
A friend remarked: "With nail colors on, people might think you are forever having your menses and not praying" LOL. I said: "It's OK, God knows it's water permeable. I pray towards Him, it does not matter what the mortals think."

No comments:

Post a Comment