Saturday, January 18, 2020

Masjid Sheikh Zayed | UAE's Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi

Bismillah.

I just wanted to record this special memory here for eternity - an unforgettable experience that took place on 9 April 2019. It is a significant date for me personally because this blog was launched on the 9th of April 2009. I was absolutely thrilled that I got to share the wonderful experiences with my beloved mother. It was yet another generous gesture from the Lord.

Below are some photos for our viewing pleasure. Indeed Allah is Beautiful and He loves beauty. Masjid Sheikh Zayed, in my opinion, is the most luxurious mosque on earth. Did you know that all the Muslim construction workers, professionals or otherwise had all observed the daily prayers in congregation, on-site, throughout the construction period? And... the Project Manager was a lady! MaShaAllah. 


Mother & Daughter













My most favorite shot!  

May Allah increase His bounties, indeed we are certainly grateful for His generosities. We are amazed at how He keeps delighting His servants no matter how indolent we are. 
Subhanallah wal hamdulillah wa la ilaha illallah wallahu akbar!


- E. Ismail
18 Jan 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment